[Taxacom] APG III genus list

Laurent.Gautier at ville-ge.ch Laurent.Gautier at ville-ge.ch
Mon Sep 5 01:05:44 CDT 2011

Dear Torbjörn

Geneva (G) will also move its 6 Mio specimens in 2012.
I have compiled such a list first for our African Plant Database
(http://www.ville-ge.ch/musinfo/bd/cjb/africa/) last year.
For our herbarium move, P (Odile Poncy) kindly forwarded me Paris list, in
order to extend my African list worldwide. I merged both, trying to solve
discrepancies with Peter Steven's website, and asked for a few external
inputs (e.g. Valéry Malécot in Olacaceae s.l.).
I can send it to you; it's an excel spreadsheet with ca. 13'000 entries.
Please contact me directly.

Laurent Gautier
Head Curator - Phanerogams (G)

Message: 5