[Taxacom] labeling redescriptions properly

Geoffrey Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Sep 8 20:55:19 CDT 2011

The original post was talking of labelling, and in this situation any
label is a 'for convenience' condensed indicator of more detailed data
linked to it, and  can comfortably be a mixture of nomenclature and
taxonomy - can't it?

Any practice proposed & introduced in the 1990s seems new-ish to me.

Geoff