[Taxacom] very nice opinion article in today's Zootaxa

James Whitfield jwhitfie at life.illinois.edu
Thu Sep 15 14:50:26 CDT 2011

So the seven years gives license for some non-involved person to jump in
and facetiously described things?  Give me a frigging break!!!

Not to mention that the people working with Janzen have described species
at a rate far exceeding that of Brower. Maybe not the thousdand that have
been turned up, but hundreds so far.

Get real.

Jim

--