[Taxacom] Pancratium maximum informations

Dr. Olga De Castro odecastr at unina.it
Mon Sep 26 07:35:01 CDT 2011

Dear Collegues,
I am Dr Olga De Castro and I hope you can help me. I need news about
Pancratium maximum Forsk. (Amaryllidaceae). According to my database, there are not scientific articles about this species.

So I need of pages where P. maximum is reported in:

Andrews, F.W. (1956). The Flowering Plants of the Sudan 3: 1-579.
T.Buncle & co., LTD., Arbroath, Scotland.

Ghazanfar, S.A. (1992). An Annotated Catalogue of the Vascular Plants
of Oman and their Vernacular names. Scripta Botanica Belgica 2:
1-153.

Wood, J.R.I. (1997). A Handbook of the Yemen Flora: 1-434. The
Trustees, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.

Chaudhary, S.A. (2001). Flora of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 3: 1-368.
Ministry of Agriculture & Water, Riyadh.

Can you help me?
All the best,
Olga De Castro

Dr Olga De Castro (PhD Molecular Systematic)
Temporary Professor "Plant Conservation"
University of Naples Federico II
Dep. Biological Science, Sect. Plant Biology
Botanical Garden
Via Foria 223
Napoli I-80139
Italy