[Taxacom] Pancratium maximum informations

KISSLING Jonathan jonathan.kissling at unine.ch
Mon Sep 26 07:39:14 CDT 2011

Dear Olga,

I am not sure to well understand your request.

If you are looking for the protologue of that species, it was published by Pehr Forsskal (1775) in:
“Flora Aegyptiaco-Arabica. Sive Descriptiones Plantarum, Quas per Aegyptum Inferiorem et Arabium Felicem Detexit”.

Hope this help,

cheers

Jonathan Kissling, Dr
Evolutionary Botany - University of Neuchâtel
Rue Emile-Argand 11 - 2009 Neuchâtel - Switzerland
Phone: +41 32 718 2360, Fax: +41 32 718 3001
http://www2.unine.ch/cms/pid/11461

http://www.hombori.org
http://www.ribios.ch