[Taxacom] Herbarium video on YouTube

Amanda Neill aneill at brit.org
Thu Apr 5 14:20:15 CDT 2012

Hello fans of herbaria around the world:

We at BRIT-SMU-VDB Herbarium in Texas made a nice video interpreting what a herbarium is and how it is used.  The script could easily be adjusted for other herbaria.
We're going to have this running in English and Spanish outside the entrance to our herbarium.

If you are interested, it's only about 6 1/2 minutes long and can be accessed by BRIT's YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BRITplanttoplanet

or by direct link to the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW2kX0Xz-CE

Thanks,
Amanda

Amanda K. Neill |  Director of the Herbarium (BRIT-SMU-VDB) |  BRIT<http://www.brit.org/> |  817.546.1842 |  817.332.4112 fax  |  BRIT.org<http://www.brit.org/>  | 1700 University Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76107-3400 USA | Think Before You Print