[Taxacom] BHL-Europe Final events

Scholz, Henning Henning.Scholz at mfn-berlin.de
Mon Apr 23 12:18:14 CDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I'm happy to announce that the registration deadline for our final events, including a symposium on the scientific goals of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) is extended until 1 May 2012 the very latest.

Please see below for more details, or consult the event site:
http://www.bhle-finals.blogspot.de/.

For the current status of the symposium program:
http://www.bhle-finals.blogspot.de/p/schedule.html.

For the draft program of the BHL-Europe demo and training day:
http://www.bhle-finals.blogspot.de/p/demo-and-training.html

For registration, see:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bhle-finals

Any questions, please let me know.

Best regards, Henning

Dr. Henning Scholz
Museum für Naturkunde | Leibniz Institute for Research on Evolution and Biodiversity at the Humboldt University Berlin
Invalidenstraße 43 | D-10115 Berlin | Germany
Tel.: +49-30-2093-8864 | Fax: +49-30-2093-8868
Email: henning.scholz at mfn-berlin.de
http://www.naturkundemuseum-berlin.de/ / http://www.bivalve.de
http://www.bhl-europe.eu / http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/
BHL-Europe in Europeana:  bit.ly/BHLE-Europeana