[Taxacom] Seeking collaboration on illustrated biological dictionary/glossary for semantic mediawiki with ontological relations

Gerwin Kasperek sls2411 at ub.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Apr 24 02:31:53 CDT 2012

Maybe one of the glossaries like "Phytography" or the illustrated
glossary of the American Fern Society, listed here:
http://www.vifabio.de/iqfBio/?v0=glossar*+illustr*&search=1&lang=en#results

Most are copyrighted but not owned by commercial publishers, as far as
I can see.

Regards
Gerwin

Dr. Gerwin Kasperek
Virtual Library of Biology
http://www.vifabio.de/?lang=en
g.kasperek(at)ub(dot)uni-frankfurt(dot)de