[Taxacom] Conservation

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Fri Apr 27 07:37:50 CDT 2012

I disagree with the notion that conservation is a religious concept.
Yes, most religions refer to stewardship, responsible use, or similar
ideas, but one does not have to be a follower of any religion, or
believe in any religious entity in order to recognize the simple logic
of conservation.

Cheers,

Dick J