[Taxacom] Dealing with database errors

David Patterson dpatterson at mbl.edu
Sun Aug 26 14:32:21 CDT 2012

So

The process has worked, in that Ens has now been deleted from the underling
classification (and from its derivative)

The best solution in my view is to implement the Filtered-Push
architecture, so that data can be annotated no-matter where it crops up,
and the annotation can be sent back to source.

Thanks, David, for the input

Paddy