[Taxacom] Searching Literature

a n emengy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:59:37 CST 2012

I received Schaefer's paper so there is no need to send it. Still waiting for the first one.

Thanks for the helpers.

    Date: Wed Feb 01 2012 17:38:21 GMT+0100

    Author: a n (emengy at hotmail.com)

    Subject: [Taxacom] Searching Literature

    To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu,

      Dear all,
I'm unable to find few articles that I need for my research and
would greatly appreciate if anyone, which have PDFs version of the following articles, could send them.

Singh-Pruthi, H. 1925.The morphology of the male genitalia in Rhynchota.
Transactions of the Entomological Society of London, 127-367.

Schaefer, C.W. and J.E. O’Donnell. 2008. A new species of the African genus Nemausus
Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington 110(4): 1059-1067.

Thanks in advance,
Emengy.