[Taxacom] No more whinging and whining?

Barry Roth barry_roth at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 11:21:52 CST 2012

This will be very welcome on my shelf, particularly if there is an explanation at the algorithmic level of how one _does_ panbiogeograohy, something that eluded me in my protracted slog through many, many pages of Croizat's writings. Since UC Press has, as I have reason to know, a good vetting process, I have highest hopes.

Barry Roth