[Taxacom] validation of taxon names

Armand Turpel armand.turpel.mnhn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:59:53 CST 2012

Hi Stephen,

Yes i think it is important that the information should flow back from
the end user to the related organization. During my work with the col
data i observed errors in the data which I communicated back to the col
team. This was only possible since col provide its whole database for
download. I like this openness.

It is in the interests of all who work with taxonomic data that this
data should be from good quality.

a+
arm