[Taxacom] validation of taxon names

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Wed Feb 15 03:55:50 CST 2012

Well Rod ... I guess you know what I'm going to say now (I'm on thin ice, of course) ... :-)

For the Fungi the combination of Index Fungorum / Species Fungorum provides these services ... for humans ... and if 'we' had more resources it could all be automated - yes, I know the web services still don't work - my bad - but then how should I spend my time: fixing it for machines or adding missing content for humans?

Regards,

Paul