[Taxacom] Please Read This...Michael Heads

Michael Heads michael.heads at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 03:58:05 CST 2012

      Hope you and your family are in good health.Could you please help me if
you can? I had a visit to (Spain) for a program, but unfortunately i was
 mugged at the park of the hotel where i lodged , all cash, credit card
and cell were stolen off me.Thank God i still have my passport with
me... I am so confused right now and I've been to the embassy and the
Police here but they're not helping issues at all Please can you lend me
 (1,650 Euro) so i can clear my bills and return home.As soon as I get
home I would refund it immediately.Tell me if you can help.I'm freaked
out at the moment.
Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards
Michael Heads