[Taxacom] validation of taxon names

Frederick W. Schueler bckcdb at istar.ca
Thu Feb 16 17:31:38 CST 2012

On 2/16/2012 6:10 PM, Richard Zander wrote:

> This is why it is easy to say decisions are subjective when they are
> merely poorly funded. If every informatics person spent half his/her
> time in biosystematics work, these problems would be less "subjective."

* and if every sports fan was loyal to the systematics of a genus,
rather than to the antics of a team of strangers, we'd have a lot more
publications for the infomatics folks to classify.

fred.
          Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
          South Nation Basin Art & Science Book
          http://pinicola.ca/books/SNR_book.htm