[Taxacom] Systema Dipterorum = closed down

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Thu Feb 16 21:28:19 CST 2012

Based on the Google Analytics screen shot that is posted in Fly Times for 2 months worth of hits after its initial launch (August 2010), it looks like about 500 site visits per month (probably more since then):

http://www.nadsdiptera.org/News/FlyTimes/issue45.pdf

Copenhagen (Zoologisk Museum) is hosting the search interface and a copy of the database, so maybe Thomas Pape can chime in on how to keep this going without losing a rich and unparalleled source of data.

-Neal

On 2/16/12 5:14 PM, "Kim van der Linde" <kim at kimvdlinde.com<mailto:kim at kimvdlinde.com>> scribbled the following tidbit:

Chris,

How much is the data traffic per month?