[Taxacom] Systema Dipterorum = closed down

muscapaul muscapaul at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 02:16:38 CST 2012

You may be right, but at the same time it may show that managers not always
realise what their institution is providing for a whole community, either
as a concentrated effort by the whole staff or performed/continued on a
volluntary (?) basis by one of their retired staff members. They apparently
do not realise that they may get a lot of prestige at relative low cost.

When it comes to alternative hosting of the site, depending on the stats,
it might be possible to host it on the same server as diptera.info...

Paul