[Taxacom] variants of taxon author names

Francisco Welter-Schultes fwelter at gwdg.de
Wed Feb 22 10:05:31 CST 2012

> Here is the DBpedia entry for Carl Linnaeus
> http://dbpedia.org/page/Carl_Linnaeus
>
> The various names used for him shows up under rdfs:label

Does not really convince me. The content entries were taken at some time a
few years ago from Wikipedia but not updated afterwards, and the labels
show only an arbitrary selection of name variants (obviously the ones
selected as the name for the headlines by various WP language sections).
The result is that the researcher's Swedish original name Linnæus does not
show up in the list.

Francisco