[Taxacom] variants of taxon author names

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Wed Feb 22 13:00:25 CST 2012

I (perhaps CABI) can claim some rights in all the fungal name authors data in IPNI authors ... I would treat the copyright sign with a pinch of sodium chloride - it's not worth the web page it's displayed ... on imho - I'm sure the people who contributed data for algal names and other groups would share this opinion. Perhaps someone from Kew might be allowed to comment :-)

Paul