[Taxacom] validation of taxon names

Francisco Welter-Schultes fwelter at gwdg.de
Thu Feb 23 05:31:33 CST 2012

The definition of the species-group name in the Glossary is sufficiently
clear, I think. It refers to the second name in a genus-species
combination, and to the third name in a genus-species-subspecies
combination. It is not the combination. The combination is called species
name and subspecies name. Your proposed definition could be used for
these.

Francisco