[Taxacom] Does any one know how to send a parcel to the herbarium at University of Mosul

Thiers, Barbara bthiers at nybg.org
Mon Feb 27 14:26:23 CST 2012

Mary:  The record for MSUH hasn't been updated since before 2004, so not surprising that it is out of date.  You might try emailing Ikhlas Hussain at BAG  (sunflower_1033@ yahoo.com)-- he might know the current address for MSUH, though it is a long shot.

Dr. Barbara M. Thiers
Director, William and Lynda Steere Herbarium
Editor, Index Herbariorum
The New York Botanical Garden
2900 Southern Blvd.
Bronx, NY 10458-5126
bthiers at nybg.org
718 817 8622
718 817 8809 (fax)
Download registration form for Index Herbariorum:
http://sciweb.nybg.org/science2/IndexHerbariorum.asp