[Taxacom] Vital study of an organism on planet Earth

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Sat Jun 16 19:56:48 CDT 2012

Thanks Michael,

Oh the folly of it. Why is this irritating vagueness done? My theory is
that it's a misguided attempt to make the research seem so transcending in
results and importance that the actual taxa don't matter.  Well they do -
every time. This work, poorly keyworded, would not have been easily found
by the few people it's most relevant to - the bryozoologists (except
Stephen has now helped them out).

In your example there is a natural point in the abstract flow where the
family could be revealed. It isn't. Grrrh!

Geoff