[Taxacom] Modern Phytomorphology Conference CALL IS OPEN!

Андрій Новіков novikoffav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:34:19 CDT 2012

*Dear colleagues,*
We invite you to participate in the second Scientific Conference *“Modern
Phytomorphology”,* which will be held on *14-16 May 2013 in Lviv* (Ukraine)
on the basis
of the Department of Botany of Biology Faculty of Ivan Franko National
University of
Lviv.

Especially we invite the scientists specializing in the field of anatomical
and
morphological studies of plants, fungi and lichens. As well as we invite
the scientists,
who apply anatomical and morphological data in the investigations of
biology and
ecology of above mentioned organism groups.
The papers will be published as a separated book of conference proceedings.

*Working areas of conference:*
▶ theoretical bases and history of structural studies on plants, fungi and
lichens;
▶ anatomical and morphological studies on plants, and their application in
the other
fields of botany and ecology;
▶ anatomical and morphological studies on fungi and lichens, and their
application
in the other fields of mycology and lichenology.

*Working languages:*
English (preferred),Ukrainian and Russian.

*Welcome to Lviv!*
Please send your suggestions and comments to
phytomorphology2013 at gmail.com
Please find more information on our website
*www.phytomorphology.org*

--
Sincerely, A. Novikoff.