[Taxacom] Information on the Congress "Global Systematics!"

Zimmermann Dominique dominique.zimmermann at nhm-wien.ac.at
Mon Nov 5 04:57:05 CST 2012

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the congress Global Systematics! that will be held from February 18th to 22nd, 2013 in Vienna.
It is a joint congress of all European systematic societies that takes place every 4 years.
The early bird registration and abstract submission deadline is extended to November 15th ... we would be glad if anybody of you would like to join us!
Please visit our website http://biosysteu.univie.ac.at/ for any further information.

I'll be happy to help you if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Dominique Zimmermann

Mag. Dominique Zimmermann
Naturhistorisches Museum