[Taxacom] pro-iBioshphere project Web Site launched

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Nov 6 13:27:12 CST 2012

I have to agree with Chris on this one. We've got more "infrastructure" projects than we can shake a stick at presently, both globally (e.g. GBIF) and locally (e.g. NZOR), all trying to do the same thing, and all come unstuck when faced with the problem of actually obtaining good quality content! Oh, well, I guess the real value of biodiversity is just to keep people employed, anyway ...

Stephen