[Taxacom] Systematic Biology textbook

Alan Harvey aharvey at georgiasouthern.edu
Wed Nov 7 12:31:17 CST 2012

Greetings,

After a ten-year hiatus, I'm going to be teaching Systematic Biology this
spring to a mix of graduate and upper division undergraduate students. The
class itself is a mix of lecture and lab, and I've been looking over a few
recently published books as potential texts. Wiley and Lieberman (2011)
looks like a solid candidate for lecture topics; Barry Hall's book seemed
promising as a hands-on guide, except for its exclusive focus on molecular
data (not sure how I missed that).

Anyone have any experiences with these, or others, as course textbooks? Any
suggestions or recommendations would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Alan

--
Alan Harvey