[Taxacom] ‏‏إعادة توجيه: Your article in Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution is now online at SpringerLink

Sami Rabei samirabei at mans.edu.eg
Thu Nov 8 13:10:51 CST 2012

‏‏من: Springer [SpringerAlerts at springeronline.com]
‏‏تاريخ الإرسال: ‏‏04 نوفمبر, 2012 01:22 ص
‏‏إلى: Sami Rabei
‏‏نسخة: springeralert at springer.com
‏‏الموضوع: Your article in Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution is now online at SpringerLink

[http://www.springer.com/cda/content/image/cda_displayimage.jpg?SGWID=0-0-16-664959-0]
        Online First: your article is published
04.11.2012

visit us at springer.com<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=L8edd38Maeb029Sb03159c>

        Congratulations

        Dear Dr. Rabei,

        Your article Keys for and morphological character variation in some Egyptian cultivars of Cucurbitaceae has just been published and is available as 'Online First' on SpringerLink:

http://www.springerlink.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&id=doi:10.1007/s10722-012-9924-5<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=Ldc970cMaeb029Sb03159c>

It is fully accessible to all users at libraries and institutions that have purchased a SpringerLink license. If your article is published under one of our Open Access programs, it will be freely accessible to any user.

        Citation Information
As an 'Online First' article, your paper is fully citable even before the journal's full issue has been compiled! Your article can be cited by its unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI) 10.1007/s10722-012-9924-5 in the following form:
Author, Journal Title, Year, DOI
Later on, after inclusion of your article in the paginated journal issue, please continue to use the DOI alongside the usual citation details in order to enable readers to easily find the article in print and online.

        Download Your e-Offprint (PDF file)
Your 'Online First' electronic offprint is now available! Download your PDF file using the following link:

http://www.springer.com/home?SGWID=0-0-1003-0-0&aqId=2406103&download=1&checkval=a30b057ee4a71b537a8ad14d00fe4769<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=Ldc970dMaeb029Sb03159c>

If the PDF file does not open automatically, please copy and paste the URL into your browser window. Please note that your free e-offprint will only be available for four weeks!

Your article will be assigned to a specific journal issue. After the production of that issue has been completed, you will be notified by email and a new, paginated e-offprint will become available to you as a free PDF-download. Any additional (printed) offprints or posters you might have ordered will then be shipped to you.

        We encourage you to forward this email to your co-authors and mention your article and its DOI on your website or your social media profiles.

        Thank you again for publishing with Springer. We look forward to your future contributions!

        Best regards,

        Your Springer Marketing Team

        P.S.: For more information about publishing with us, visit our author website at springer.com/authors<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=L1928e3Maeb029Sb03159c>, where you will find valuable services. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Author Helpdesk<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=L1928e4Maeb029Sb03159c>

        What would you like to do next?

The New SpringerLink            Your Book Can Live Forever!
Delivering results with the speed, accuracy and convenience that today's researchers need.              Did you publish a book before 2005? Contact us to make your book available again in print and online as part of the Springer Book Archives!
[http://www.springer.com/cda/content/image/cda_displayimage.jpg?SGWID=0-0-16-664960-0]<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=Ldc970eMaeb029Sb03159c>          [http://www.springer.com/cda/content/image/cda_displayimage.jpg?SGWID=0-0-16-664960-0] <http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=Ldc970fMaeb029Sb03159c>

Visit other Springer Sites

 *   SpringerVideos<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=Lba8e77Maeb029Sb03159c> : Submit a video highlighting your research and link it to your publication
 *   SpringerLink<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=Ld4c4d7Maeb029Sb03159c> : Look inside our eJournals and eBooks
 *   SpringerImages<http://www.springer.com/alert/urltracking.do?id=Lf9708Maeb029Sb03159c> : Find all graphics of our publications