[Taxacom] Systematic Biology textbook

Zack Murrell murrellze at appstate.edu
Thu Nov 8 20:13:42 CST 2012

Murrell, Z. E.2010.Vascular Plant Taxonomy, 6th Edition.Kendall-Hunt
Publishing Company: Dubuque, Iowa.632 pp.

This text is a continuation of the Walters and Keil textbook series,
reworked to follow the Angiosperm Phylogeny Group
classification.Paperback, designed for sophomore/junior level students.
The text is not intended to be encyclopedic and does not require an
extensive botany background.

Zack Murrell
Professor and Curator of the Herbarium
Assistant Chair of the Department of Biology
Director, SouthEast Regional Network of Expertise and Collections (SERNEC)
President-elect, Association of Southeastern Biologiests
Department of Biology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608

office phone 828-262-2674