[Taxacom] cladistic analysis for morphological characters

Jan Bosselaers dochterland at telenet.be
Sat Nov 10 16:52:46 CST 2012

Dear Sami,

Sorry, forgot to tell you that I prefer to use both PAUP4beta and TNT in parallel. But don't get confused by the fact that both programmes have different default settings (e.g. collapse = minbrlen for TNT and maxbrlen for PAUP) and different values for some search results (e.g. goloboff fit). Check the manuals carefully or you will get astray.

Cheers,

Jan