[Taxacom] Kükenthal 1909

Jacob Koopman jackoopman at e-cho.pl
Tue Nov 13 04:24:50 CST 2012

Hi all,

Almost two years ago I asked the Biodiversity Heritage Library for putting
Kükenthal’s magnum opus (1909), his incredible monograph about Cyperaceae
worldwide, on the net. Just a few weeks later and it was available, great
service:  <http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/item/98637#1>
http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/item/98637#1 . The information in
Kükenthal’s book was invaluable for writing my book Carex Europaea, volume
1, which was published on 21 December 2011.

In the meantime I’ve started with writing Carex Europaea, volume 2, and I’ve
noticed that working on the net with a digital copy of “the master’s book”
is rather time taking. So I was just wondering whether anybody is willing
and able to provide me with an original copy, somehow. I give you therefore
my email address, to talk about the “details”: jackoopman at e-cho.pl .

I’m looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks in advance for replying,

All the best from Choszczno, POLSKA,

Jacob.

Jac. Koopman.