[Taxacom] FW: cladistic analysis for morphological characters -- UPGMA is not cladistics

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Tue Nov 13 14:44:02 CST 2012

On 11/13/12 7:33 AM, "Richard Pyle" <deepreef at bishopmuseum.org<mailto:deepreef at bishopmuseum.org>> scribbled the following tidbit:

Hey, I think after years and years we are slowly, slowly converging on
agreeing what the question is for all those answers in the literature.

Weird how all those answers end up being "42".

Touché! :-)

This message is only intended for the addressee named above. Its contents may be privileged or otherwise protected. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply mail or by collect telephone call. Any personal opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily represent the views of the Bishop Museum.