[Taxacom] FW: cladistic analysis for morphological characters -- UPGMA is not cladistics

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Tue Nov 13 14:49:24 CST 2012

Well, in Restaurant at the End of the Universe, the Question was actually discovered. The actual Question for which 42 was the answer. I forget, however, exactly what it was. I think seven times nine.

Richard H. Zander
Web sites: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/ and http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/bfna/bfnamenu.htm
Modern Evolutionary Systematics Web site: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/21EvSy.htm
UPS and FedExpr -  MBG, 4344 Shaw Blvd, St. Louis 63110 USA