[Taxacom] Public Comments Sought on Draft Implementation Plan for NIBA

Robert Gropp rgropp at aibs.org
Tue Nov 13 22:19:05 CST 2012

On behalf of the workshop organizers and the writing committee, I am pleased to let you know that a solid draft Implementation Plan for the NIBA is now ready for public comment.  The plan is available at http://blogs.aibs.org/niba/ .  Comments may be posted to the comment section of this website or submitted via email to publicpolicy at aibs.org.

Unfortunately, we only have a small window of opportunity to solicit, consider and incorporate public comments.  However, the writing committee has pledged to consider and address all suggestions received by November 26, 2012.

The writing committee is also very interested in comments and suggestions from stakeholders who did not participate in the September workshop.  Thus, we are requesting that you refer interested colleagues to the website and encourage them to carefully review the document and provide any comments.

Once again, thank you for your participation and continuing efforts toward the goal of developing an Implementation Plan for the Network Integrated Biocollections Alliance.

Thank you,
Robert Gropp
AIBS

- Become an advocate for biology at the AIBS Legislative Action Center
http://capwiz.com/aibs/home/

- Communicating Science: A Primer for Working with the Media -- A new publication from the AIBS Public Policy Office.  Buy your copy today, go to: http://webstore.aibs.org

- Receive the latest science policy news, sign up for the AIBS Public Policy Report at http://www.aibs.org/public-policy-signup/

Robert Gropp, Ph.D.
Director, Public Policy Office
American Institute of Biological Sciences
1444 I (Eye) Street, NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202-628-1500 x 250
Fax: 202-628-1509

Web site: www.aibs.org

Twitter: AIBS_Policy

This message is confidential and should only be read by its intended recipients.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies.