[Taxacom] Methodological plurality [was cladistic analysis for morphological characters -- UPGMA is not cladistics]

Dan Lahr dlahr at ib.usp.br
Thu Nov 22 05:00:46 CST 2012

Hi Robert,

Yes, that is the paper (amazing by the way).

And I do agree with your view on a switch back to organismal biology.  At
least in protists, this seems to be the way to go. Better microscopes,
better microscopy techniques and cheaper sequencing all contribute to this.
 Making a tree is almost a collateral effect of just studying the bugs -
and I do like that.

Dan