[Taxacom] pro-iBioshphere project Web Site launched

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Thu Nov 22 08:31:21 CST 2012

Rod
That's one way at looking at pro-iBiosphere goal.
Figure out what we need, see what we have, what we could have and haven't and then describe what we need. The fact that the project has been initiated by people writing floras and their institutions with a long history makes this geared very much towards content.
Donat