[Taxacom] Tree identification

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:26:23 CST 2012

Is it Lagunaria patersonii, the Norfolk Island Hibhiscus?  There are a
bunch growing in Adelaide as well.

http://www.anbg.gov.au/images/photo_cd/732131822186/037.html

jim

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Ricardo <bayshark at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> I would like to apologise, I am little confused, ...
>

> First I try to attach picture, does not work
>
> After I have create picture on shutterfly.com and do not work also
>
> I hope that in this time flickr.com will work
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/90457573@N07/
>
> Please do you know the tree from Sydney streets (picture enclosed)
>

> Regards
>

> Vratislav
>

> (name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
>
> (surname) of Bejšák (read as a Bayshark)-Colloredo-Mansfeld
>
> website: www.coleoptera.org
>
> P.O.Box 3335 , Redfern, NSW 2016
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> phone : +61 0420602040

Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~ http://about.me/jrc
'Without the freedom to criticize, there is no true praise.
- Pierre Beaumarchais
'Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to
pause and reflect.'
- Mark Twain
of doubtful sanity.'
 - Robert Frost