[Taxacom] request for information on fungus Angelina...

Redhead, Scott Scott.Redhead at AGR.GC.CA
Tue Oct 2 07:49:10 CDT 2012

Dear Jason:

I will reply via direct email  and not via taxacom although for this
email I have left it on.

Regards,

Scott

From: jason [mailto:jasonk10 at verizon.net]
Sent: October-02-12 7:27 AM
To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu; Redhead, Scott
Subject: Re: request for information on fungus Angelina...

Dr. Redhead, I forgot to sign my original email.  My name is Jason
Karakehian, Boston, MA.  Thank you.

Dear Dr. Redhead, I am researching for publication the distribution of
the ascomycete Angelina rufescens.  I am working as an independent
research at the Farlow Herbarium with Don Pfister.  Hysterium rufescens
and Ascobolus conglomeratus are synonyms.  How might I search for any
Canadian collections of this fungus?  I have not been able to access to
the collection database. Is it possible for me to obtain a list of
collections at DAOM?  Thank you very much.