[Taxacom] ubiquist??

Robin Leech releech at telus.net
Tue Oct 2 21:49:41 CDT 2012

Hi Etienne,
The non-taxonomic threads actually have worked to communicate to
non-taxonomists that we are not just dried up scientists, but mentally alive
and alert, and with a very strong sense of humor.  One of those to whom I
sent our threads is a retired English professor, and she got a real kick out
of what she read, and even tried to add in a few points.
Robin (Rougegorge) a Edmonton