[Taxacom] dinosaurs and wolves

Kirk Fitzhugh kfitzhugh at nhm.org
Wed Oct 3 13:44:44 CDT 2012

It might have been some consolation to the authors had they acknowledged
that comparing 'molecular' and 'morphological' trees is epistemically
meaningless. Then it's a matter of deciding whether or not explaining
one class of observations is relevant to explaining another class of
observations.

Kirk

--
J. Kirk Fitzhugh, Ph.D.