[Taxacom] Best usage - spp (no period) or spp.?

Curtis Clark lists at curtisclark.org
Mon Oct 8 09:59:45 CDT 2012

On 2012-10-07 9:57 PM, Tony.Rees at csiro.au wrote:
> Meanwhile I await others' views and guidance as initially stated,

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the stylistic differences between
British and American English. I'm sure there's a Wikipedia article that
goes over all of them, but in general, periods are dispensed with more
often in the Commonwealth than in the US (or U.S., as U.S.ians often write).

--
Curtis Clark        http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark
Biological Sciences                   +1 909 869 4140