[Taxacom] Paraphylophobia (or paraphylyphobia)

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:16:09 CDT 2012

Ken,

If you can say that people who object to paraphyly have paraphylobia then
it is equally well the case to say that you have cladophobia.

Production of clades on the 'slimist of evidence' can be a problem no
matter what the systematic method. It is not a problem confined to
cladistics. Your phobia is showing!

John Grehan