[Taxacom] Best usage - spp (no period) or spp.?

Steve Halford halford at sfu.ca
Mon Oct 8 17:15:22 CDT 2012

"Haven't heard anyone say the equivalent of Drosophila ess pee pee
stop in a lecture."

Victor Borge did  offer a solution with "Phonetic Punctuation."
S.

Steve Halford (halford at sfu.ca)
Museum Technician
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, B.C. Canada               Phone
V5A 1S6                                  778-782-3461