[Taxacom] Annotated list of Machilidae

Étienne Léveillé-Bourret etienne.leveille-bourret at umontreal.ca
Sun Oct 14 08:57:01 CDT 2012

Hello Taxacom,

I would be very happy if someone on this list could help me to get a pdf copy of this reference for a zoology-oriented friend:
Mendes, L. F.  1990. An annotated list of generic and specific names of
Machilidae (Microcoryphia, Insecta) with identification keys for the
genera and geographical notes. Centro de Documentação e Informação,
Estudos, ensaios e documentos 155: 1-127. Other references for generic identification in the Archaeognatha, especially from North America, would also be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Étienne Léveillé-Bourret