[Taxacom] e-publishing: a hint from the real world

Gerwin Kasperek sls2411 at ub.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Oct 18 10:05:59 CDT 2012

... so at Newsweek they must have found solutions for digital
preservation issues that no one else has found yet. I wonder whether
they will tell us how to solve these issues.

Regards
Gerwin Kasperek

Dr Gerwin Kasperek
University Library Johann Christian Senckenberg
Bockenheimer Landstr. 134-138
60325 Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
g.kasperek at ub.uni-frankfurt.de