[Taxacom] e-publishing: a hint from the real world

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Fri Oct 19 03:16:18 CDT 2012

For me too, the first thing leaving Tehran is to go at the airport of the first touch down outside Irane and buy a copy of Newsweek, Economist, Spiegel, sit down, sip on a coffee and indulge in reading all of them. I like to the fell that one is done once purchased the paper, unlike the hassle to maintain a powersupply for the electronic paper, too much obfuscating reading. For long trips paper is the preferred medium.

A Chris, I scanned in all my reprints in 1998 and since then relied on electronic access with very few exceptions. And despite breakdown of part of this system, the content survived on other sites.

Donat