[Taxacom] Trochochlamys ogasawarana (Japanese landsnail)

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Oct 19 23:51:55 CDT 2012

That's the point! There doesn't seem to be anything here: http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/22223/0 to link it to the taxonomic literature, and with several Bonin endemic snails with specific epithet ogasawarana, I can't tell which one it is supposed to be, and I can't find any other reference to this combination ...

Stephen