[Taxacom] Trochochlamys ogasawarana (Japanese landsnail)

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Oct 20 03:13:35 CDT 2012

Thanks Barry, there seems to be a mess here in terms of generic assignments of species and family assignments of genera, not helped by the IUCN list not giving any info to trace the name to a species!
The original description of Kaliella ogasawarana is on BHL, and can be viewed from this Wikispecies page: http://species.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kaliella_ogasawarana

Stephen