[Taxacom] Mystery photo

Grove, Simon (DEDTA) Simon.Grove at tmag.tas.gov.au
Wed Oct 24 20:53:05 CDT 2012

I can't identify the insect (I'm only an entomologist) but the orchid's a species of greenhood (genus Pterostylis)

Simon

Dr Simon Grove
Senior Curator, Invertebrate Zoology
Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery
GPO Box 1164, Hobart 7001 / 5 Winkleigh Place , Rosny 7018
Tasmania
Australia

Phone 61 3 6211 4124
Personal mobile (not paid by TMAG) 0498 318710

http://www.tmag.tas.gov.au/visitor_information/about_us/locations/collections_and_research_facility_rosny