[Taxacom] Mystery photo

Steve Halford halford at sfu.ca
Thu Oct 25 00:30:43 CDT 2012

That looks like an insect to me -- it also looks like the orchid
pistil is mimicking that insect.
Steve.

Steve Halford (halford at sfu.ca)
Museum Technician
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, B.C. Canada               Phone
V5A 1S6                                  778-782-3461